We all live in times where the month has too much month before the end of the month. Small lifestyle changes can often lead to big savings. Let’s look at a few on the water front:
- Put a bucket in your shower and/or basin, to catch water that runs out while you wait for the water to heat up. this water can easily find its way into the garden or even your toilet cistern.
- Don’t let the tap run while you or your family brush your teeth – it is said this can save up to 6 litres.
- Put a cistern water displacement unit in your toilet.
- Be conscious of dripping taps and fix them quickly apparently you can lose up to 20 litres of water per day with a dripping tap.
- Making sure you use the washing machine less, but with fuller loads of washing. Not only will you save water but electricity too.
- If you have a garden sprinkler system make sure it waters the garden only and not the surrounding pavements and walkways.
- And naturally, rainwater harvesting and using this in your home and garden will drastically reduce your municipal account.
Remember we can do a complete water and energy audit to ensure maximum saving.
Contact Frans at firstname.lastname@example.org